Post new topic   Reply to topic    Damage Incorporated Forum Index -> Game Guides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlercy

re: Mining in Legion

Below you will find a summary of everything I know about mining in legion so far:

It is a pain in the butt to pick up Mining... Do not try and find a place to get it.  As of right now in beta all you do is mine a node, and it auto-levels you to 800.  I do not know if this will apply outside of Beta.  It does not apply to fishing.  Have not checked other gathering skills yet.  This is the bit i feel is probably pretty important, I spend around 15 minutes trying to find out how to level mining to 800 in legion, and felt pretty stupid when I mined a node and automatically had it.

There are two new ores - Leystone and Felslate

There is one new type of Mining node.  In addition to the normal nodes, (Now named Deposits) and the ability to mine creatures (now named Living Ore) there can ALSO be nodes of ore in cave walls or cliff walls these are named "Ore Name" Seam

Mining techniques  (Copied in from elsewhere as I am not at Rank 4 yet)

There are new mining techniques–these have 4 ranks  

Rank 1 - Increases the qty of material found.

Rank 2 - Gives you a chance to mine the deposit multiple times.

Rank 3 - Gives you a chance to find Blood of Sargeras in the node.

Rank 4 - Special action depending on which type you have leveled, see below.

Ore Deposit: Mount quickly after mining any node.

Living Ore: Mine nodes more quickly.

Ore Seam: Gain a buff after mining a node.

If you have any other questions about Mining in Legion (and aren't in Beta) I will attempt to answer them.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Damage Incorporated Forum Index -> Game Guides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: